U.S. Census 2020
• The deadline has been extended to October 31, 2020. Please submit your information, so
that you will be counted and our region will benefit from Congressional representation and financial benefits based on our
Check the news for testing sites and times. STAY HEALTHY!
Please continue to be vigilant in following safe practices, as we navigate through
this time of COVID-19. Wear a mask whenever you go outside. Follow the 20 second hand washing
recommendation, use hand sanitizer and/or wear gloves. Use disinfectant per the label
directions to clean common surfaces. Call to check on loved ones.
• Philadelphia Corporation of Aging is delivering free groceries to Seniors. Call
• Unemployment Information
Go online to <uc.pa.gov> to apply
- PA Teleclaim 1-888-255-4728 ( Add this number to your contacts. Some phone providers consider "888"
numbers as spam and may block them from contacting you.)
Self employed and 1099 contract workers will be eligible for the Pandemic Unemployment Insurance.
to <phila.gov> to request a mail-in ballot for the upcoming Primary Election on June 2, 2020.
- May 18th is the last day to register for the June 2nd Primary.
- Some have received their checks via Direct Deposit.
- If you used Rapid Refund when filing with a tax preparer, you may need to contact them, if you did not
received your Stimulus funds.
- Paper checks will be processed later.
- Not required to file taxes - you may still be eligible for the Stimulus Check. Go to
<irs.gov> for more information and to sign up.
- BE CAREFUL, THERE ARE LOTS OF SCAMS GOING AROUND!
- Recycling has changed to an every other week schedule in the city.